What Is Black Mold?
When it comes to property restoration and cleaning services in the Seattle Northeast region, SERVPRO of Seattle Northeast is the name to remember. With their skilled technicians and advanced equipment, they specialize in restoring properties affected by water damage, fire damage, mold growth, and more. Their prompt response and 24/7 availability ensure that they can quickly mitigate the damage and restore your property to its preloss condition. Moreover, SERVPRO of Seattle Northeast offers comprehensive cleaning services, including carpet and upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning, and odor removal, to create a clean and comfortable living environment. Trust their expertise, reliability, and commitment to customer satisfaction for all your property restoration and cleaning needs.
Learn more about mold and what to do until help arrives by visiting Mold Damage Tips.
How Do I Tell If It’s Black Mold?
Since many types of mold can cause reactions, you should contact us regardless of the color or type of mold. In many instances, multiple types of mold may exist in the same house or structure. If you suspect you have a mold problem, contact SERVPRO of Seattle Northeast immediately.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – (206) 362-9295
When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and that odor can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Seattle Northeast is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are also part of a national network of over 1,600 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Lake City
- University District
- Sand Point
- Victory Heights
- Matthews Beach