Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Seattle Northeast is a trusted provider of property restoration and cleaning services in the Seattle Northeast area. With a team of highly trained professionals and state-of-the-art equipment, they specialize in handling a wide range of restoration projects, including water damage, fire damage, mold remediation, and more. Their prompt response and 24/7 availability ensure that they're there for their customers when emergencies strike. In addition to their restoration services, SERVPRO of Seattle Northeast offers comprehensive cleaning solutions, such as carpet and upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning, and odor removal, to create a clean and healthy living environment. They are committed to delivering top-quality workmanship and exceptional customer service, striving to restore properties efficiently and effectively while minimizing disruption to the lives of their clients. With their expertise, professionalism, and dedication to customer satisfaction, SERVPRO of Seattle Northeast is the go-to choice for reliable restoration and cleaning services in the Seattle Northeast area.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (206) 362-9295
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2190 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Seattle Northeast arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.