Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
How Likely Is Mold in Your Seattle Home?
With homes along the west coast here in Seattle, we can often experience some of the most humid conditions. Both during the summer and colder months, moisture content can be overwhelming at times can attribute to much of the necessary conditions for the excessive rainfall we can expect every year. Between this higher moisture content, damp basements, and conditions like inadequately dried water losses – mold is much more common than many homeowners might believe.
What Can Remediators Do?
Remediation is a practice designed to help you relieve the dangers of mold growth in your Seattleproperty. Mold spores exist naturally in nearly every environment, so remediation seeks to remove only the effects of their concentrated effort when moist conditions existed that allowed for colonization to occur. By removing colonies, we can reduce the volatile organic compounds the organism can produce and reduce potential health effects exposure could cause. Immediate remediation from our experienced SERVPRO technicians seeks to address these areas:
- Structural Damage
- Airborne Threats
- Moisture Concerns
Through varying practices like soda blasting, sanding, controlled demolition, and debris removal, our technicians can gain control over pressing mold damage threats.
Full-Service Mold Damage Remediation and Restoration
Mold recovery involves many different areas of focus, from resolving the persistent moisture concerns to rebuilding areas where materials had to get discarded. Our professionals have a full-service approach to this entire process, helping our customers through nearly every phase of mold remediation and recovery.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (206) 362-9295
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Seattle Northeast?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (206) 362-9295
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Seattle Northeast is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Seattle community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2140 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: