“Mold Removal” vs. Mold Remediation
What’s the Difference?
SERVPRO of Seattle Northeast is your reliable partner for property restoration and cleaning services in the Seattle Northeast area. With their team of skilled professionals and advanced equipment, they have the knowledge and experience to handle a wide range of restoration projects, including water damage, fire damage, mold remediation, and more. Their swift response, available 24/7, ensures that they can quickly assess the situation and begin the restoration process, minimizing downtime and disruption. Additionally, SERVPRO of Seattle Northeast offers comprehensive cleaning services, such as carpet and upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning, and odor removal, to keep your property clean and fresh. Trust their expertise, reliability, and commitment to customer satisfaction for exceptional results. When you need reliable property restoration and cleaning, SERVPRO of Seattle Northeast is here to help.
Signs of Mold? Call Today – (206) 362-9295
When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and that odor can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. Learn more about our mold remediation process.
- Emergency Contact - (206) 362-9295
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Seattle Northeast is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are also part of a national network of over 2180 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: